Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quote for the week

From a great friend:

"When you hit the sweet spot where your spiritual gifts intersect with your passions on a road God has placed before you, that's when you shine."


I was able to teach two elementary services yesterday at our church's Spring Lake Park campus and I'm teaching two more today. Talk about shine! :)

Father God,
Your plan is perfect even if we only see a piece of the puzzle at a time.
Thank you so much for placing me in a position to use my gifts and passions to teach these children Your Word. Please continue to pour wisdom into them through me today as I head back for two more services.
Please keep your hand of protection on these kids, so they can have sanctuary from the pressures of their lives, at least for the time they're with us in K-Rock. And continue to use me to bring them the Word and a few smiles and laughs along the way.

In your Son's precious name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment